CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

blogging

So, I decided to get a blog. I thought it was a cool idea, and now maybe I won't spend so much time on facebook. I'd like to blog more, cuz I realized how much I enjoyed writing facebook notes. So enough about facebook. I really am looking forward to writing more--it'll take some more extra thought to write really cool things, cuz it's not my best area of talent...haha, but I love reading awesome stuff--does that count? I love literature quite a bit. I love finding stuff that has hidden meaning, symbolism, etc. I'm gonna work on writing it here...or maybe I'll just give boring updates of my day. We'll see how strongly I hold to that.
Main point: I'm excited to try some awesome new things with this blog.

the end.

2 Thoughts about this post:

Peter said...

Nice start, and good thoughts. It reminds me of the way I thought a few years ago. : ) Congratulations on joining the blogging world. I would warn you that the hardest thing is to keep posting. Make it a habit, at least once a week, and it will be a great thing. That's what I've tried to do on my blog. Do you have an email? I'm want to reply to that note... : )

Vivian Claire said...

Hey Marisa!! I am so glad I found your blog and that you found mine!! Welcome to the blogsphere!! I miss you even though I just saw you yesterday... *sigh* LYLAS!! (Love You Like A Sister!)